Monday, May 30, 2005

pasukan blues

on loop: here with me ~ dido

it's back to school season again. nothing new for most of the student populace but not so routine for me since i've been out of school for about eight months already (long story). i was an out-of-school youth! i just realized that now... and i'm not proud of it, before any of you get any ideas. i'm glad and relieved to know i'll be going back to school this june, and though it isn't a hundred percent sure yet that i'm getting into miriam, more or less, i'm getting a good feel of it already. transferring schools... scary stuff. but hopefully nothing i'll be breaking my back over. wow i've been going to ateneo a whole lot these past couple of weeks... i'm so going to miss that school. i'm gonna miss being an atenean, and i won't even deny it, i'll always regret losing my chance when i had it. as for now, i'll just be on the sidelines admiring them ateneans for their guts to stick it out, and for their smarts to not waste their turn like i did. but i'm not bitter, don't get me wrong, regretful probably and sad of course, but not spiteful. i'm not that low.

another thing... tag-ulan na! *duh* anyway, i love this kind of weather. makes me happy hehe. it may not be the most convenient weather for everyone but hey, nothing's ever easy anyway. i just look forward to this kind of weather all year long, when it's all cool and calm. i always tell my dad that this kind of weather makes me want to sit beside a window with a big mug of hot chocolate or noodles listening to better days by dianne reeves. haha pa-emote effect, kainis. owell. enough about the weather. i sincerely hope that miriam would be a good place for me and that i made a smart move transferring there. i haven't told my dad and i'm pretty sure he'll wring my neck or the like when i finally let him know that i'm officially out of ateneo already... but i'll survive. there's been worse i suppose. come to think of it, i never see any miriamites (is that right?) studying in katipunan... in fact, i don't remember seeing any have books or heavy-duty school stuff with them. do they actually study? will i be the first ever? haha i'm just kidding. no offense there. i have high regard for miriamites.

and i'll be in a uniform! hahaha. who would've thunk? by galigash, come to think of it, i've got so many things i've got to do and school's starting on the 8th! yikes. i don't have my uniforms yet... or my class sched... or a course... or shoes... my gosh, shoes! haha just kidding bout the shoes. but seriously, i haven't even enrolled. wow school hasn't even started and i'm already cramming. anyway, the change of pace will probably do me a whole lot of good. haha just the thought of me in a uniform again after all these years really makes me laugh. at least less wardrobe worries. oh and one more thing, i'm thinking if i should still work during school... even for just the first couple of months? i've officially resigned from my job last monday and honestly, and if it were possible, i'm having withdrawal symptoms. i still wake up in the middle of the night with a jolt thinking i'm late for work and i'm still haunted by the stuff i feel i should still be doing there. wow. i miss my job... most especially, the people (and the money! hehe). i'll have to think about that... it would be nice to earn some extra money but not at the expense of getting enough rest to accomplish my school stuff. school definitely comes first. i've slacked off too much in the past, time to learn my lesson ;p

1 comment:

Hyannah said...

i'm not sure i'be heard of it. sorry :s but thanks anyway :)