Friday, August 12, 2005

ten de ren den den...!

on loop: hand in my pocket (acoustic) ~ alanis morisette

i'll be breaking my hiatus for now... but just because i would like to greet a really good friend a very happy birthday in advance Ü i'm excited for you! a LOT of people love you and you're very special... yo could only get so much better in time Ü always keep safe and keep close to God. enjoy!

*****

on a side note, i also have great news (for myself hehe). Dell Computers (dubbed as the world's largest computer company ;p naks) will be opening their very own contact center in manila (RCBC plaza, makati) by feb of next year and they'll start hiring agents by the end of this month. i loved my stint at Dell, and as i've heard so many times, there's no place like Dell ;p so obviously, i know where i'm headed hehe. i'm really excited at the prospect of getting to work for fun again, and at the same time earn for stuff i want out of banality hehehe. i can't wait!

*****

the weather's really weird nowadays. sunny and hot one minute then all damp and rainy the next. really messes up everyones bodies (for some reason, i'm always hungry! rarr... kain ng kain tuloy :D)... and my skirt as well. hehe. by the way, i aced (as in, perfected) my midterm exams for english and humanities! yeah, dean's list here i come. haha hopefully (since i bombed my math exam blah blah what else is new?) Ü

*****

just a few special people are invited for the dinner, but a lot are invited for the event after! cool :) masaya 'to hehe. ten de ren den den... ;p

*****

so there. i'll be slinking back to my self-imposed hiatus, before i start getting melodramatic and o.a. again ;p and before i go, my new number's up hehe. sorry i couldn't text everyone 'coz i don't have your numbers still. please text me at 0922-3252**8 Ü the first missing digit is my birth day and the second missing digit is my favorite number, so if i had your number and you can read this, i'm guessing you know these. hehe thanks :p keep safe everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your friend =)

Anonymous said...

oi. cge ill tell her :) thnx.