Sunday, October 09, 2005

at last...

on loop: drive ~ audioslave

... i'm finally leaving!

it's at 6am tomorrow, and i can't wait :) won't be gone long but i'm not sure when i'll be able to blog again, but i will as soon as i can.

***

on a side note, i've been feeling eerie about things lately... some dark ominous feeling that's nagging me from the back of my head. *shudder* anyway, please pray that we'd have a safe trip :) keep safe as well, and for my friends with some final exams to get over with, kaya 'yan! lapit na sembreak (and graduation! hehe), hang on. see you again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOOOOOO! anyway my pc is an 'open proxy for spam' daw so i'm not allowed to comment on livejournal :( keep safe too... and we ALL better go next time :)

imo said...

That sounds ominous. :O You'll be in my prayers.

Have fun! :)

Hyannah said...

thanks imo :) turns out i was just having an anxiety attack hehe.