Sunday, July 18, 2004

sick

sick...

on loop: Hands to Heaven ~ Christian Bautista (mwahehe)

anyway. i'm sick :( and i had the most horrible day of my entire life last friday :( first of all, my dog (maxi) died. she was run over by a jeepney. and i just had to chance upon the carnage... now i know what real roadkill's like. i was depressed the entire day and skipped a number of my classes. the weather sucked so i had no way of getting home. what's worse is that i had NO money and NO cellphone credits. i was supposed to wait for my dad to pick me up, but that would mean i had to wait like 4 hours for him :( i was in no condition (mentally, physically, emotionally or financially) to wait for anyone that long. so after an hour of trying to hail a cab in the rain, i got one...

...only to realize i got into the same cab that tried to dupe me before into paying a thousand bucks for my fare going home. i really was so pissed off that i picked a fight with the dude driver. he was not going to get me a third time. i was totally getting into a scream-fest with him, i mean, ang kapal naman ng mukha nyang magalit, siya na nga ang nanloloko! the nerve of that bastard. it was one of those rare moments when i get so angry that i get all red and shaky. when i got off the cab, i slammed his door like crazy and kicked his door in even crazier! (mwahaha! at this moment, i have lost my marbles and am exhibiting violent tendencies already lol).

anyway, thank God above, my friend bea picked me up (due to her good heart and merciful grace). thanks so much raberdaki! anyway, so much more has happened that day that i choose to not elaborate on it anymore but it is sufficient to say that that day was so bad, it gave me recurring nightmares lol. no kidding, though :) hope none of those days come my way anytime soon. same goes for all of you ;p

No comments: