Sunday, June 19, 2005

sabado nights

on loop: tell me why ~ los lonely boys

it's been some time since i was home on a saturday night. usually, i'd be out anywhere doing anything, for as long as i'm not at home. but i had no choice but to stay in tonight 'coz i've been sick since friday. pangit. tagal ko na ring di nilalagnat, ngayon lang ulit. i'm still slightly sick now, but so much better than yesterday. anyway, sarap pala dumito lang sa bahay. my dad left so i was alone. everything was quiet and the house was all to myself, everything was relaxing :) i should stay home more often, i'll get to save money pa. for a while, i really wanted to go out and catch a movie or something but i was scared that i might get sick again so i opted to stay home, plus la akong money nyahaha. turned out alright naman pala... i got to watch shaolin soccer pa (free movie).

it's father's day tomorrow (in case di nyo alam.. jk ;p) and i didn't really get my dad anything. i remember the time when i was young, when i'd never fail to get my parents gifts for every occasion... christmas, new year, valentine's ,day, birthdays, mother's and father's days, and there would be no fail. also for my friends or even for people i just know, i always make it a point to get them gifts especially for christmas and i also try to get them something i know they'd want or appreciate. i've always been weird that way... i like giving better than receiving (although that's nice too hehe ;p). but i'm more practical now and i've somehow outgrown that stage, i'd much rather show how much a person is appreciated through my actions rather than through gifts or other material what-nots.

it's been a long day (especially since my fever was on and off), and i should rest so i could get started on my schoolwork by tomorrow. good thing i don't have classes on mondays, gives me more time to procrastinate! haha just kidding :) i'll have to get rid of this fever so i could do my stuff and attend a group meeting on monday. we already have a project and report lined up when school's barely started yet. owell. i also have to accompany a friend apply for a job on monday, i hope i could have enough time to work with my group and help my friend out as well. hrmm... well it's late and i've got nothing interesting to say so i should get some sleep and hopefully wake up feeling better :) happy father's day to all the dads and would-be dads out there!

No comments: