Friday, September 17, 2004

crazy shmrazy

crazy shmrazy

on loop: do i need a reason ~ d`sound

these past few days have been crazy. i've never felt more weirded out as i have lately. but i don't even know why... weirrrd. i also have some unpublished posts at my pc at home that i haven't had the chance to upload since i keep forgetting to save it in a diskette and upload it here from school (since the net at home conked out). i've been pretty aimless lately... going about the usual routines here and there, trying to convince lyself that i really am doing something that would lead me somewhere and not leave me smack where i am right now... nowhere. *sigh* the perils of ficle-mindedness and uncertainty.

i'm seriously also thinking of changing my layout. i'm leaning towards bright colors... somewhere around orange or pink. yellow, even. whatever non-drabby. but blogfrocks seem to be down and i don't really get along with the layouts in blogdesign, though they are very nice and all. i was also supposed to watch a play today with my friends but financial constraints stood in the way of freedom of artistic expression so i am forced to lay back and immerse myself in the wonderful field of philisophical readings just in time for a long exam on monday. i'm thinking that i'm to have ample time to soak these immensely philosophical ideas up over the weekend since i'll be isolated in our other house in BF, with no phone, no friends, no nothing. just me and my readings. woop-de-doo.

i think i really need this time off from the world to mull over some stuff and get some things in perspective. just me and my thoughts. perfect. i think i'll go get crazy now! eheh just kidding :) i won't do that, of course. also, my friend sunshine celebrated her big day last tuesday... cool party! hope you enjoyed it. and of course, happy happy birthday :) another birthday girl is andrea... too bad we weren't able to spend some time to celebrate, next time :) happy happy birthday to you too! hope you had a good day to start off your next twenty years and more. hrrrmm... i've also been bored lately. all been same old same old. i've never really been this restless about life ever. i must say i'm getting weirder by the minute. must be my age... tsk tsk.

No comments: