Friday, September 24, 2004

dum-de-dum

dum de dum...

on loop: sunday morning ~ maroon 5

came across this little thing this morning, thought i'd share it Ü :

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty:
he said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....
and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,
and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough.

As she walked away, tears streaming down her face,
the boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.

I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever.

And I wouldnt cry if you walked away...I'd die.

(sorry for the mush hehe didn't settle all that well with me either)

#####

since two days back, i've been almost run over thrice already. and since last night, i've been receiving all these stupid chain letters that all sound the same (love love blah blah), and since wednesday, i've been hearing this certain song EVERYWHERE i go. weird. it's not even a new song... one of the later ones with about four revivals already. even received a ringtone of it for my phone. weird these days. i think the Lord is telling me soemthing, i just don't know it just yet. hope it's good though hehe Ü

#####

finals week is coming up... and the workload is fast piling up. it's as if all the professors are going into a frenzy since they're about to finally release students from their clutches, but they won't let 'em go just that easy. harhar just kidding. so i'll really have to focus these next couple of weeks so i can enjoy my break without worrying if i failed or if i failed. eheh just kidding. i owe it to myself at least Ü time to focus.

No comments: