Monday, September 06, 2004

disconcerting

disconcerting

on loop: ~ The Best of Bread album (nyaharhar ;p)

“Change your life, change your name, still the music sounds the same.” – a line from a song by Bread

I’m thinking of changing the layout for my site. I’m kindof getting bored with the way it’s been, even if I don’t really blog in here that often. Kinda like the way I’m getting a bit bored with how my life is going. I feel like things are going way too slow… and that I might not be headed anywhere after all, or even if I were, I’d probably end up missing it because I’m too slow or something like that. I know everybody’s saying that no one should really rush things, and that they should just take everything at their own pace. I have always been a believer in “God’s time”, like how they say that everything would come in His time and in accordance with His divine plan for you, but one can’t really just leave everything up to God now, could they? Do your best, and He shall do the rest.

Also, a lot of thanks to everyone who came to my birthday dinner even if my house is like a zillion miles away Ü really appreciate all the effort. I know it was hard for some of you to even attend, much less come up with a surprise or something. What was important was that you shared that day with me. Something I don’t think I would ever forget. The get-together was fun, there were a lot of food and drinks (and desserts!) plus there was a videoke machine haha. Very cool. Sa uulitin. Thanks again… hope it was worth your while.

Hrmmm… I also got to see “The Notebook” with Bea. It was beautiful. I’d love to watch it again, but I wouldn’t want to watch it by myself ‘coz I’d look stupid crying by myself haha. Yep folks, it’s a tearjerker… or iyakin lang talaga ako? Hehe. So if anyone out there would want to see the movie (I highly recommend it, worth your time and money) and needs someone to watch it with, I volunteer! Hehe Ü the twists were very apt yet surprising, it’s not at all shallow. I also really liked “A Walk to Remember”, a movie also based on a book by Nicholas Sparks, same genius who came up with “The Notebook”. Nice.

Started this post on a sober note, sorry. For the past several days, I’ve been up to my ears with dilemmas. Things have suddenly been very confusing. Usual things I didn’t even give a thought about were all of a sudden, complicated matters that couldn’t seem to get off my mind. But it’s getting better now… I’m getting things into perspective though I still AM confused. Finally given myself the opportunity to reflect and think about things. And now, it’s slightly clearer. Better than nothing. On a lighter side, I’m excited for the party on Tuesday! It’s going to be in my house to be held by Sunshine for her big day Ü her birthday’s actually on Monday and Andrea, another one of my friends, will be getting older (yet wiser) on the Wednesday after so I think they’ll be celebrating together Ü that’ll be great. Advanced happy birthday, guys!

No comments: