Sunday, October 24, 2004

refreshed

refreshed

on loop: over and over ~ nelly feat. tim mcgraw

nelly's new song is really nice Ü haha. just wanted to share. i didn't use to like nelly but the suit part of his twin bill album is coming out with really good cuts (including my place Ü). i also had my pc fixed this afternon and now my inetrnet connection is back! after so many months hehe. great Ü i can dl songs again and stuff. sembreak has been hreat. stress-free and very relaxing. though it's grade-releasing time again tomorrow... and i'm a bit edgy about one of my subjects. darn. hope i make it... coz there's a certain mark i need to make since i'm on probation. if not, it's bye to ateneo for me. anyway, whatever.

kinda tired right now so i'll just come back later on to post some more Ü and also, a very very happy birthday in advance to my friend pam! miss you na ;)

No comments: