Wednesday, January 05, 2005

LOST PHONE

LOST PHONE

on loop: yet again... my thoughts.

finally, after years of loyal service, i have finally parted ways with my beloved nokia 7250. together with it came all the pictures of never again to be repeated memories, special messages never to be received again and numbers that would take me much effort to collate once again and probably, i would never be able to complete it ever again. all of these are graced with bitter yet heartfelt sentiments. I HAVE finally LOST MY PHONE. in almost ten years of my having about 6 phones, this would only be my second time to lose a phone. the first one was stolen and so was my phone earlier. this depresses me to no end. so PEOPLE, please bear with me. i will be incommunicado for some time and HOPEFULLY, i will be able to get a new phone soon.

and ONE LAST THING, please do leave your cellphone numbers over here at my tagboard or at my comments page or even at my guestbook. please, just so i would be able to text you as soon as i could. or if you would kindly please e-mail me your numbers instead: its at hyanz@yahoo.com. it would mean so much to me... as long as you're reading this, please do me a huge favor and give me your number. thank you so much. i sincerely hope no one would have a day as bad as the one i just had... no one should deserve it. anyway, keep safe and i hope to hear from you guys soon.

No comments: