Tuesday, January 27, 2004

bird flu?

Hearing: You First Believed ~ Hoku

lately, there have been news of chickens being contaminated with the so-called bird flu, and though this is happening in other countries (such as japan), the Philippines is still not spared from it since (being the spendthrifts that we are) we may be lured to buying these 'imported' chickens at the guise of a cheaper price when in reality, they're chepaer 'coz they're contaminated with the bird flu. 'twas reported that 9 container vans of these contaminated chickens were distributed to different wet markets here... hmmm.

so when shine texted me about it yesterday, i threw a little panic attack since i've been having chicken fingers from our school since monday last week 'till last saturday... and i got a fever last sunday! i still have it now and i feel muy muy muy terible :( i cut my history 165 class today (despite it being my favorite class ever.. seriously ;p) 'coz i couldn't even walk straight with my wobbly knees and my eyes were too watery for me to see clearly. every bone and muscle in my body were aching and my sinuses were clogged up like you wouldn't believe. i even got dry cough to go with it. dang. were it not for a socio-anthro long exam i had today, i would've skipped school altogether.

could it be that i've got the bird flu? *rarr*

No comments: