Friday, January 23, 2004

unlearned

hmmm. i'm quite new at this blogger thingy so i'm not sure if it really takes a REALLY long time for a post to appear on your site itself. i made a post last night and 'till now it hasn't appeared. or is it just my browser that's wrong here? in case any of you can see it (you can't miss it.. it's the one aragorn's image in it ;p), do tell me so i'll know that it's just my PC's that's zonked out. or if blogger's really that way and you know it, tell me as well, so i'll know it too (eheh). so i'm trying to make this new post and see if it'll appear, together with the prior one. owell. learning the ropes, i guess :)

EDIT: i finally figured it out. i can't change the set time of my post into that of our timezone. i'll have to follow what's stated in here already or else i'll have to wait for it to hit that time i put in before it'll come out. hmm. i'll fix it next time. honestly, i don't know what timezone we're in... does anyone know? :D

No comments: