Friday, January 23, 2004

eureka

haha i've finally gotten rid of the hanging date in this site! it was so irritating, with it (it being the date of the topmost entry in the page) hanging right above the "my imagination" titlebar image hehe. i just had to get rid of it... hence, all of the techie powers-that-be polled all their might and strength to somehow lead me to the answer to my problem. mind you, those powers must be dead tired (or even considering retirement just to steer clear of people like me), having successfully aided me, the techno-idiot-slash-htm guru-wannabe. *bow* so all that's left is to finally set the time straight. argh. if only i knew what timezone to choose from the choices in the 'settings' (yes i know, i'm an ignoramus) just so the correct philippine time would appear automatically whenever i try to publish a post. if any of you know, help me out? :D

EDIT: hold the presses! i've finally gotten off my stupidity chair and found the right (philippine) timezone, so no need for me to fret anymore and for you to start shouting expletives at me ranging from 'idiot!' to 'moron!', among others ;) lol.

No comments: