Saturday, November 19, 2005

fast track

fast track

on loop: tears in my eyes ~ ub40 (but i like bmr's version better harhar favoritism)

it's been a long and eventful week :) lemme skim through the nice happenings (that i can still recall hehe), and let's not dwell on the ugly things that happened. anyway:

school's in full swing already. so far, so good. i don't think i've ever been this active before hehehe. i need to get good grades again this sem, maybe i could be eligible for scholarship etc.

went to g4 last night and we watched harry potter and ate in heaven 'n eggs (sarap dito!). the movie was really good! i liked it a lot... and i liked victor krum a lot too :p hahaha. but cedric's cute too (and made me cry tsk tsk darn). then went drinking in katips then in... of all places, alabang! in the house of my friend's cousin :) he lived so far but was nice enough to convoy us so we wouldn't get lost. thankfully, we got home safely as well hehe. had fun, thanks!

went to see bmr in 70's bistro again last thursday. *sigh* bait talaga nila, especially their drummer dennis. and super galing (no bias? hehe)! speaking of bmr, can someone please confirm to me if DINO CONCEPCION is really in ateneo?!? either as a student or a prof or a janitor or whatever, i just heard that he's there daw. tsk tsk. i can send you a picture or something if you wanna know what he looks like hehe (psycho ;p). if ever he is, sana naman someone i know from ateneo knows him din ehehehe :D para shortcut haha.

didn't have classes yesterday and today so i'm enjoying my momentary freedom. my blockmate from ateneo was also texting last thursday and asking if i could possibly hang out with them, sayang kasi i was sick that day and rushed home to get some rest for BMR that night hehehe. i miss my old blockmates so much :( i promise we should get together again soon.

speaking (again) of get-togethers, my friends from work are having one on the 26th! cheesy but they wanted to kindof celebrate a year of friendship (we all met last year nov 28). i can't wait and i miss them as well. i'm glad that we all still talk and stuff even if most of us have gone our own separate ways already.

last but not the least, it was my dad's birthday last wednesday!!! hurray :) i love you, daddy (didn't really get to tell him that since i'm not very vocal or showy or anything like that, so dito na lang hehe). had a simple dinner with all of his favorite dishes. bea helped me pick out his gifts as well and she also wrapped them for me (kahit islaytly OC hehe, pero ang ganda naman! naks ;p thanks). he told me his birthday wish and that made me cry. ayayay. i'll just keep it to myself for now what it is he asked for.

what else? plenty small and minor events as well... but not worth mentioning, i guess. i'll keep it to myself na lang. kinda lazy and secretive lately. not because i want to keep things to myself but because i'm kindof getting tired already of things. it's so exhausting to keep reliving certain events, might as well just forget about them especially if they're inconsequential or rubbish. harhar.

i still don't have classes on mondays so my sched's pretty great. it'll also give me some time to stock up on all the medicines and vitamins that make people sleepy, 'coz i'm (STILL) sick and i can't take my meds during school coz i don't wanna doze off during class. so there. sige, tulog muna ako hahaha :) have a good week everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo der tedi bear.. had soooo much fun with you1 sorry kulit ni anton =) bait ng gf nya noh? hehe and sorry for sleeping on you in the car. thanks for driving us home hehehehehe sa uuliten! -bea

Anonymous said...

yep. may isang taga brownman revival na nasa ateneo. yung vocalist daw. kumukuha siya ng isang soc sci elective. tamo kung nag soc sci ka rin sana edi baka klasmeyts pa kayo! Muhahahaha!

Hyannah said...

SHYET really? :( :( :( totoo nga! nako naiiyak tuloy ako. haha oa. argh. i dont need another reason to regret leaving ateneo. bwiset. kaibiganin mo! hehe :) yung vocalist nga si dino! shomay i should have listened to you :( hehe. pero thanks. kung sakaling maging friend mo, hehehe... hint hint. jk :)

Hyannah said...

yup bait ng gf nya :) very easy to get along with hehe. and sarap nung pancakes nya! try the coco maple syrup next tym hehe you wont die. yah k lang kulet anton, saya nga eh hehe. and np driving home, thank god we survived hehe (and at least tulog ka paar u didnt see! jk hehe)

yup andrea still sick. im sick na nga of being sick eh!! hehe. im drinking vitaminc already. started yesterday lang... and my dad's making me eat veggies and apples. yak hehe :) but thanks! from me and my dad.

Anonymous said...

super late reply hope you met dino na. I am dating his brother ;)