Monday, November 21, 2005

tit for tat

tit for tat

on loop: geek in the pink ~ jason mraz (i really like this song hehe)

jason mraz is coming to the philippines! la lang :) i'm not sure when, but if i remember correctly, it's going to be this january. i want to go watch hehe.

***

i have statistics this sem... and i admit i need help. it's confusing me! :(

***

finally, after years of probably being the only person i know to not have read a single HP book, i have given in and read the fourth one (hangover from the movie, i guess). i didn't do it the "right way" by starting with the first one and plodding my way through till the sixth, but hey, it's a start. began this weekend and hopefully i'll be able to finish it before the week ends. it's true what everyone's been saying that a whole lot of the book was chopped off from the screenplay, but it's a faithful adaptation of it nonetheless :) now wish i had more time to go and read the other installments as well...

***

been a long time since i last posted lyrics in here. so out of a whim, here goes:

starting today ~ natalie imbruglia

Starting today
I'm not gonna waste another moment
Even if I had the chance before
I would have blown it
But you took me by surprise
And you caught me just in time

Everyday, you give me reason not to walk away
I stop believing that the world's gone crazy
And if it is, you'll save me

Starting today
I'm not gonna worry about tomorrow
I'll wash away
All this fear that's left me feeling hollow
Cause you made me wanna try
And you caught me just in time

Everyday, you give me reason not to walk away
I'll stop believing I should run like crazy
Cos if I did, you'd chase me anyway

I should have told you so many times
But I shied away
Somehow you always seem to be there
Making it easy
And you give me reason to stay
Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Oh everyday
I'll stop believing that I should run like crazy
Cos if I did, you'd chase me anyway
You give me reason not to walk away
I stop believing that the world's gone crazy
And if it is, you'll save me

Starting today
I'm not gonna waste another moment.

***

the skin/flesh (?) on the side of the nail of my left ring finger is swollen. for three days now. and i don't know why. could i have gotten a splinter in it? la lang... just a bit alarmed hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sino ba dino concepcion na yan at kinakantahan mo ng starting today? kilala mo personally? adict ah mwehehe

im with abbott na. recently granted a car loan! kaya na kita daanan at ihatid. sama ka ba dun sa 26 ni monty?

Hyannah said...

brian!!!! i just missed you!!!! balik ka!!!! hehe. i dont have your number or YM na i changed phones kasi sorry! ayaw ibigay sakin ni monty :(

Hyannah said...

kaka-online ko lang din! are u still here? and no, hahaha di naman para kay dino yung song. wala lang yan :) iba kanta ko para dun haha. kambak!