Wednesday, December 08, 2004

hallerrr..

hallerrr...

on loop: if the feeling is gone ~ kyla

wow. life is so fast paced nowadays. everything's like a whirlwind of activity for me. i hardly have time to recover from incident then the next one comes rolling in already. but it's all good... bring it on kumbaga. update on my supposed ultimate labs op my life. i was wrong pala. either the moment passed already, or it just faded, or i was just too carried away by the hype and all, or maybe i was successful in suppressing whatever it is i felt before. what's important is that it is all gone now... kaput. even if you ask me if i do still like him even for just an eensy-teensy bit, i could say with full conviction and honesty, that i don't. and it feels even better than when i did like him. harhar. last night, i got to talk to lisa and she shared some really wise words with me... she said that a probable reason as to why i met a guy that fit perfectly in to my definition of "the one" was for me to realize that that sort of guy is actually not what i would want after all. i mean, if i never met the epitome of everything i consider spectacular in a guy, then i would been left wondering how my life would be if i had. i mean, i'd probably end up saying that if i only found my dream guy, life would be a bed of roses or something. now i know that it is not. there is always a lesson to be learned in every experience.

*****

was with shine and bea in the GH night market earlier this night. and while we were walking around, my cellphone rang. it was an unknown number... the same number whose calls i missed earlier during the day. when i picked up, it was someone from convergys (another call center, a really good one actually), and the guy informed me that they had somehow obtained a copy of my resume and status reports from teleperformance and that they would want to recruit me to be part of their company. in short, pirate me even if i'm already committed to teleperformance. that piqued my interest of course, and he then went on to ask me if i were willing to have him conduct an interview over the phone. and so i had my first interview over the phone amidst the chaos in the night market. hahaha comedy. i was in the middle of salesladies screaming "ma'am bili na kayo! may size mura lang!", trying to sound convincing and confident in a malupet english accent. hahaha labo. i totally bombed the attempt but fortunately, anthony (the dude's name) was quite satisfied with my answers etc. he then scheduled me for an exam on friday hahaha.

i agreed because i just wanted to see for myself if i would be able to make it past the rigorous screening of convergys (from what i've heard) and for the fact that my friends are planning to get into that company as well. well well well. they offered a higher price pa naman! hahaha temptation... i admit i had second thoughts but teleperformance is already endeared to me, so there. we'll see hehe... maybe if they offer a higher price. joke! anyway, need some rest... had a rough time fixing my nbi clearance with shine and karl kanina. looking forward to work later! hehe i love my job hehe. and i had a great time being able to hang out with my friends earlier tonight... and it didn't matter that i was dead tired already and that i needed all the sleep i could have gotten instead of going out with them (and actually, blogging here and chatting hehe). it's all good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Water is used for manufacturing pharmaceuticals and injectable medicines.
Drinking water is monitored for public safety and food manufacturing. Water testing on Ultimate Labs