Saturday, December 25, 2004

smooth sailing

smooth sailing

on loop: can i walk with you ~ india arie

had a different kinda christmas :) twas great. i thought it would be just like any ordinary day but the presence of special people made it all better and memorable. everything's working the knots out of themselves... which is good. smooth sailing so far :) anyway, i hope we all had a meaningul and memorable christmas... and that we would all have a blessed new year ahead of us :) let us not forget the true significance of this day... so here's to You on Your very special day. CHEERS!

random thought: a silly though came into my mind... i'll get married na kaya? mwahahaha. just kidding! like i said, random (and silly) thought ;p mga ten years pa before that'll happen hehe.

*****

can i walk with you ~ india arie

I woke up this morning
You were the first thing on my mind

I don't know were it came from
All I know is I need you in my life, yeah

You make me feel like I can be a better woman
If you just say you wanna take this friendship to another place

Can I walk with you through your life
Can I lay with you as your wife
Can I be your friend 'till the end
Can I walk with you through your life

You've got me wonderin'
If you know that I am wonderin' about you

The feeling is so strong that,
I can't imagine you're not feeling it too, yeah

YOu've known me long enough to trust, that I want what's best for you.
If you wanna be happy, then I am the one that you should give your heart too.

Now every day ain't gonna be like a summer's day.
Being in love for real, it ain't like a movie screen.

But I can tell you, all the drama aside, you and I can find what the world's been looking for forever, friendship and love together.

No comments: