Tuesday, November 16, 2004

not for me

not for me

on loop: baby can i hold you tonight (acoustic) ~ tracy chapman

hrrmm. i've decided to not push through with the job in e-pacific. after i was informed last thursday that i was hired, i was supposed to undergo training last monday. but they were still uncertain whether the training would push through that day since it was an official philippine holiday... and so they said that they would just notify me through SMS, email or phone the official schedule. come saturday, i still had no idea whether the trainin would push through or no and so i called the office. they told me that there were no recruitment or HR personnel available for that day so i should just call back monday. come monday, i called around 8am to inquire bout the training. well, turns out the training did push through that day... and it began at 6am! 6am?! damn. how in hell was i supposed to know that? so anyway, i chucked the idea altogether since i was sure the guy/gay who conducted my final interview would have some catty comments ready for me the (late) minute i'd step into the room. didn't want to deal with that.

anyway, it's all good. a lot of people have been telling me that i really should try another company aside from e-pac (e-fuck, as they fondly refer to it, for some reason that escapes me still). work is intensive in that company daw... no place for a beginner like me. they were quite surprised i even made it through hiring as it is, being an undergrad and all. anyway, a couple of people have been egging me to give teleperformance a try (4F Octagon Bldg., San Mig Ave., Ortigas). the pay's better and the workload's lighter hehe... plus i know a couple of people who work there as well. and it's nearer to megamall (starbucks, seattles best and mcdo) too! mwhahaha. i've been waiting for a sign as to whether i should go on with e-pac or not, so i suppose the fact that i missed training through no fault of my own is the sign i'm waiting for. i suppose it's not really meant for me. ehehe. oh well. anyway, i hope i do get into TP (i'll be applying on thursday hopefully)... its beginning to sound like a fun place ;p

No comments: