Saturday, November 20, 2004

quickie

quickie

on loop: all i want for christmas is you ~ mariah carey

wow... just a quick post. im kinda tired right now, just got home. anyway, e-pacific called me back and they want me to give them a try again. ha! just kidding. i gace them a piece of my mind about how ineffecient and lousy they were for not pulling through with their obligation to dessiminate information effectively. haha i had no right to be nagging my prospective future employer but i guess i was doing that in the hope that they'd change their mind about me and just drop me since i was already accepted in this other (more favored actually) company... with a higher pay at that! but e-pac (or atleast my campaign team leader) apologized and tried to arrange the "most convenient" schedule for me... that goes for training and work sched as well. harhar. what a lamer ;p but i appreciate the effort. i'll attend their training on monday since i haven't made my mind up yet (salary din yun! haha). what else what else. life's somehwat easy for me lately... i'm relaxed and care-free. i love being able to spend my time the way i want to... and being able to get up from bed and go back to sleep if i so desired haha. but i do miss school :) terribly. this morning, as i was pondering about life while i was in starbucks podium (after my exam for application), i realized so many things in my life. and i actually am beginning to make plans for myself again. feels great... after my world seemed to have crashed into nothingness when my short-term goals were abruptly yanked from my reach. so far, it's been great going :) life's cool...

No comments: